Sunday, June 26, 2011

Introduction of the Golden Egg

My name is Noelle and I am a 26 year old woman that is only 4 foot and 11 inches tall. I have been straggling with my weight most of my life. Though at one point I was able to do a diet and went down to 120, which is the lowest I ever weighed. It took me six months and a lot of work to lose 36 pounds at that time.

Then I met my now ex-boyfriend, who always wanted to go to pizza places, especially buffet ones. I started to gain the weight again and I would get comments about how I needed to lose weight by him. I started to think I was ugly because of the way he would say it. He didn’t care about my mindset on my weight, it was more about how I looked to him. I continued to gain the weight and eventually left him for how he treated me.

I met Justin, my current boyfriend, and had gained all of my weight back. He tells me he doesn’t care how I look as long as I am happy. I want to lose the weight again, so I can have energy again and feel good about myself.

My goal, my golden egg, is to feel good about myself and gain energy. Justin will be sharing this experience with me as we work on the diet together. We will be doing a low-calorie diet, which we calculated with using http://freedieting.com’s calorie calculator. It’s the same one I used the first time I lost all of the weight. I have a spiral that I use as my diet journal where I log in the calories I intake each day. If I don’t do this I lose track how much I have left during the day. Along with the diet journal, I will be keeping track of everything on my Nutridiary account that calculates my sodium, vitamin, fiber, and more of my intakes, so I don’t go over or under the different percentages. We will be exercising two to three times a week to help burn off calories. My plan is to take a picture a week of myself in workout clothes to watch my body changing.

I am hoping this blog helps others to see dieting/life changes are not that hard for people of different eating styles from the normal dieters. I would recommend talking to a doctor about doing this kind of diet since some diets can be harmful to some people’s health.

No comments:

Post a Comment